Sunday, April 29, 2007

Day in Chicago

I got to spend some time with my old friends, Nik and Vesna and their dog Max. They are not old per say, I just know them for very long time. Nik I know since high-school. Like always walking Max has become a routine for us. Today, Nik and I took Max to Michigan Lake shore. Weather was in the high 80-ties and clear. Probably one of the best days Chicago will see whole year-round. We took many pictures of Max, I am attaching one to this post. Nik will send me shots from his camera, right Nik!

While waiting for Burek, traditional Balkan cheese and meat pies, we walked around the neighborhood and I am attaching a picture we took from one of the establishments around the corner. Goes without saying we did not make any inquiries at the joint :)

Well, it is almost 4pm and it is time for me to hit the road. Thank you Nik and Vesna for yet another wonderful day in Chicago.

No comments: