Thursday, May 10, 2007

The end of Alaska Highway

After a hearty breakfast at Fast Eddy's joint, to drove the last leg of the Alaska Highway, from Tok to Delta Junction. Delta Junction is exactly that, a junction, a crossroad. I stopped by the Milepost 1422, the end of Alaska Highway, bought some souvenirs, took some photos and headed for North Pole.

In North Pole, AK I had to stop by the Santa's House and get some gifts for my niece and nephew. It was an amazing little store, well not so little. And you have to pick up on the northern humor as well. I cannot explain it, you just have to see it. Bye bye Santa, till Christmas.

I headed past Fairbanks towards Chena River Hot Springs. I got there late, so I pitched the tent (for the first time on this trip) and fell asleep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Toshke, this is great!!!! we want more!!!
ps. pozdravi "musa" :))

Unknown said...

Hi uncleTodor I am fine.Aidan is fine. Did you see a Poler bear? From Katarina
To:uncle T.